15.2.11

Who Wears Glasses?

Ladybug a I love to read together.

She began wearing glasses at one and a half years of age. As soon as she began wearing them, I decided to look on amazon for good reads on the subject of glasses.

Recently, I came across this book at the school's book fair and bought it right away. It is all about glasses and is perfect for her age level. I love the illustrations and it is made for Pre-K to Kindergarten readers. It is a favorite of ours to read.

Who Wears Glasses?
By Ana Galan
Illustrated by Seb Burnett

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a adorable book! I might get that for myself! Even though I'm in high school XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I used that book when I taught Kindergarten...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Nate for the link to your blog... please.

    I love that you and Miss Gwenyth read together. I am sure you share many precious Mommy daughter moments together.

    ToOdLeS.

    ps. I look forward to visiting again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tricia....there's another great book about Arthur and his sister DW. DW wants glasses because Arthur wears them and she thinks they are cool. I'll try to remember to look up the title tonight at home because it's one of my daughter's favorites. It's part of the "Arthur" series

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute book! I've had glasses since I was two, because I have congenital glaucoma. I can tell you that my parents wish the cool kid proof glasses were around back then! (I'm 30) As soon as we picked up my very first pair, we were walking out of the store, I took them off, and immediately snapped the earpieces off! Ooops!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter started wearing glasses when she was 7. When she chose her American Girl doll, she picked Molly because she was the one with glasses.
    I've been following Nate's blog since your little Lovebug was born. I can't believe what a big girl she is now! Have fun with her!

    ReplyDelete